Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awesome

Once i started thinking about the small awesome things in life, I thought about how when my dad is home, he always has coffee, tea or hot chocolate ready for me as I'm getting ready to run out the door. He is always sure to get up and ask me what I would like for my lunch and if I would like to bring a hot drink to school. When my dad has to go away for work, I realize that the little extra help in the morning, him having my travel mug ready to go, helps to put me in a good mood throughout the day just because I got a cup of tea for the ride to school. It's one of the little things I really appreciate!


Another little awesome thing I've noticed is whenever I come home from school or a friends house or any other place, the first person to always greet me is my dog, Jack. He runs up to me and wags his tail and starts to give me puppy kisses. Even if I'm gone for five minutes, its the same greeting I get every time he sees me. He is such a suck up that even if you get mad at him, you can't stay mad because he's just too darn good at using his powers of cute. It's just one of the great little things that I look forward too every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment