Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top 3 Places to Go

There are many different places I would like to travel in my life, but these are the top three places I want to go based on learning about their culture. Although there are many different interesting places, the top 3 I would like to go visit is Bali, Indonesia, Athens Greece, and Kenya, Africa.

The reason I would want to travel to Bali, Indonesia is because its looks like a very spiritual, calm place and it would be a good adventure to visit a place where there’s no busy cars driving by or people yelling into their phones, you can just lay on the beach and stare at the sunset or visit there different ruins.

Another place I would like to go is Athens, Greece. The reason I would want to go there is a little different then Bali. I would want to see all the hustle and bustle of the city, but one that the two places have in common is the culture and ways of life. Everywhere around the world, people are doing stuff differently and I hope to experience that. Greece may be a busy place but it still has the original culture with donkey rides up the hills and their houses.

The final place I would want to visit is Kenya, Africa. I would also be a great experience to see their ways of life, but to also hopefully see animals in their natural habitat. If I did go to Africa, I would want to experience what the people of Africa do. Not stay in a house, but really see what its like. Also, the same thing that Kenya would offer as the other two places is their culture. Having traditional festive and learning about their culture.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your different reasons for wanting to go to these places it really reveals you as a person. There were a couple of spelling mistakes but they weren't that noticable. All together well written and interesting.

    ReplyDelete